Wonton Soup Base Mix
227g by Lee.
Great base mix for wonton soup or use as a seasoning for dishes like fried rice.
Directions: for soup stock: 2 tsp: 3 cup boiling water.
For frying with rice, rice noodles, vegetables and all kinds of meat.
Wonton Soup: Makes 2 servings
- pour 3 cups [675ml] water into the pot, heat until boiling.
- add 2 tsp of wonton soup base mix, stir together.
- add 10 dumpling wontons, return to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 2-3 mins or until fully cooked.
- add 1/2 cup chinese mustard green and stir.
- pour into bowl, serve hot.
Shrimp fried rice: Makes 2 servings
- heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium flame.
- add 80g peeled deveined shrimp and 2 tsp of wonton soup base, stir together and fry until fully cooked.
- add 300g cooked and cooled rice, stir, set aside.
- add 1tbsp veg oil in pan, add 2 beaten eggs and scramble.
- add rice, diced carrot, chopped onion, green pepper and mix well. Ready to serve.
Ingredients: salt, soy sauce powder [soy bean, salt, wheat], chicken artificial flavoured powder, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, garlic powder, colour caramel, pepper powder, scallion powder.
Product of Thailand.