Peri Peri Chicken Fry Mix [Coating for Fried Chicken]
by TSUN 300g
- If you prefer cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add several tbsp of chicken fry mix into a bowl.
- Dip each piece in egg or milk.
- Add the chicken to the mix and coat evenly.
- Heat oil in fryer or skillet.
- Place each chicken piece into the oil carefully and cook for approx 15mins. Larger pieces of chicken like thigh may take 20-25mins.
- Turn chicken halfway through, ensuring it is cooked all through.
- You can oven bake the chicken for a lighter healthier option.
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon and side of your choice.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians,
Ingredients: enriched wheat flour [flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], breadcrumbs, salt, flavour enhancer msg, crushed chillies, garlic, citric acid, bell peppers, lemon peel, coriander, onion, mustard, chilli, spices and herbs.