Salaam Basmati Rice
Available in 2kg, 5kg, 10kg or 20kg. Please choose below.
The finest Basmati rice from the fertile region of Punjab.
Salaam, a name known for quality and excellence, brings you the finest Basmati rice found in the Punjab today. Grown for the past 7000 years on the uplands terraces of the mountains, Salaam Basmati with a delightful delicate aroma and delicious flavour becomes an ideal addition to any savoury dish.
- place 250g into 1.2ltr of boiling water, stir and return the water to roling simmer.
- cook uncovered for 7-10 mins until tender.
- drain water and sieve with boiling water then serve.
- place 250g into 450ml of boiling water, stir once and return to gentle simmer.
- cook covered for 10-12 mins until tender.
- remove pan from heat and allow to stand for 5-6 mins before serving.