Pataks Madras Spice Paste
Available in 283g or 2.3kg, please choose below.
Pataks Madras Spice Paste is a unique blend of aromatic spices, coriander, paprika and chilli for a beautifully balanced Madras dish.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Recipe Idea: Serves 4
- heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Pataks Madras paste, cook for 1-2 mins, add 50ml water and cook until water has evaporated.
- add 500g diced beef, cook until sealed, add 150ml water, simmer covered until beef is cooked.
- add 200g chopped tomatoes and simmer uncovered for 20mins until beef is tender.
- season to taste, garnish and serve with rice and nan.
Ingredients: Water, Ground Spices (24%) [Coriander (7%), Paprika (4%), Cardamom, Cumin, Spices, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Ginger], Rapeseed Oil (18%), Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, MUSTARD Powder, Dried Crushed Red Chilli (0.5%), Garlic Powder, Black MUSTARD Seed.