Pataks Korma Spice Paste
290g. Mild. Serves 8.
A unique blend of aromatic spices, tomato, coriander & coconut for a beautifully balanced Korma dish.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Stir well before use.
Recipe Idea: Serves 4
- heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger and 1/2 a jar of Pataks Korma paste, cook for 1-2 mins, add 50ml water and cook until water has evaporated.
- add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed, add 400ml coconut milk, 50ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar, simmer uncovered until chicken is cooked.
- season to taste, garnish and serve with rice and naan.
Ingredients: water, ground spices [12%] [coriander [4%], turmeric, spices, paprika, cumin, fenugreek], rapeseed oil [11%], sugar, concentrated tomato puree [5%], salt, maize flour, ginger puree, garlic puree, dessicated coconut [3%], acetic acid, dried onion, MUSTARD powder, dried coriander leaf.