Pataks Kashmiri Masala Spice Paste
Available in 295g or 2.2kg, please choose below.
Pataks Kashmiri Masala Curry Paste is a unique blend of aromatic spices, coriander, chilli and ginger for a beautifully balanced Kashmiri masala dish.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Recipe Idea: Serves 4
Kashmiri Yoghurt Lamb
- heat 2 tbsp in a pan and add 1 finely chopped onion, fry until soft.
- add 3 tsp finely chopped ginger and 1/2 a jar of Pataks Kashmiri paste, cook for 1-2 mins, add 50ml water and cook until water has evaporated.
- add 500g diced lamb, cook until sealed, add 150ml water, cover and simmer until tender.
- whisk together 1 tbsp plain flour, 1/2 tsp sugar and 200g set yoghurt, until smooth.
- remove pan from heat, allow to cool for 5mins then stir in yoghurt mix and return to heat, simmer 1-2 mins to thicken, seaso to taste, serve with rice and naan.
Ingredients: Water, Ground Spices (30%) [Paprika, Coriander (9%), Chilli (4%), Cumin, Ginger (1%)], Rapeseed Oil (17%), Salt, Acid (Acetic Acid), Garlic Powder.