Pataks Jalfrezi Spice Paste
283g. Medium. Serves 8.
A unique blend of aromatic spices, coriander, paprika and coconut for a beautifully balanced Jalfrezi dish.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Recipe Idea: Serves 4.
- heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1 medium sliced onion, fry until soft.
- add 2 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar Pataks Jalfrezi paste, cook for 1-2 mins, add 50mlwater and cook until water has evaporated.
- add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed, add 1 sliced red and 1 sliced green pepper, 200g chopped tomatoes and 100ml water, simmer uncovered untilchicken is cooked.
- add 1 tbsp chopped coriander, season to taste and serve with rice and naan.
Ingredients: Water, Ground Spices (19%) [Coriander (7%), Paprika (2.5%), Cardamom, Cumin, Spices, Fenugreek, Fennel, Cinnamon], Rapeseed Oil (19%), Salt, Desiccated Coconut (4%), Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, MUSTARD Powder, Garlic Powder.