Pataks Hot Curry Spice Paste
283g. Hot, Serves 8.
A balanced blend of 11 spices captured in oil for a deep, rich authentic flavour.
Aromatic spices, paprika, cumin and chilli for a beautifully balanced Hot curry dish.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Recipe Idea: Serves 4
Hot Chicken Curry
- heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 jar Pataks Hot Curry paste and cook for 1-2 mins, add 50ml water and cook until water has evaporated.
- add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed, add 200g chopped tomatoes and 100ml water, simmer uncovered until chicken has cooked.
- add 50ml double cream and 25g butter, cook for 2-3 mins, season to taste, garnish and serve with rice and naan.
Ingredients: water, ground spices [coriander, paprika, cumin, turmeric, chilli, spices, fenugreek, ginger], rapeseed oil, concentrated tomato puree, salt, maize flour, acetic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, MUSTARD powder, sugar, tamarind, garlic powder.