Pataks Bhuna Spice Paste
283g. Medium, Serves 8.
Pataks Bhuna Paste is an authentic blend of aromatic spices, coriander, tomato and cumin for a beautifully balanced Bhuna dish.
Recipe Idea: serves 4
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours, Flavours.
- Gluten Free
- heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan and add 2 chopped onions, fry until brown and soft.
- add 2 tsp chopped ginger, 2 tsp chopped garlic and 1/2 jar Pataks Bhuna paste, cook for 1-2 mins, add 50ml water and cook until water evaporated.
- add 500g diced lamb, cook until sealed, add 150ml water, cover and simmer until tender stirring occasionally.
- add 100g chopped tomatoes and 1tsp sugar, simmer uncovered stirring occasionally.
- add 1 diced red pepper and simmer for 2-3 mins, season as required.
- serve with naan and rice.
Ingredients: water, ground spices [coriander, cumin, paprika, turmeric, ginger, spices], rapeseed oil, concentrated tomato puree, salt, maize flour, acids [acetic, lactic], tamarind, sugar.
May contain mustard, peanuts and nuts.
This product must be cooked.