Mini Plain Poppadom [3'' Extra Crunchy]
150g by NB.
Suitable for microwave.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan [use enoughoil to cover the poppadom].
- To test if the oil is hot enough add a small piece to see if it fries immediately.
- Fry the poppadoms individually for 3 secs on each side.
- Remove quickly and leave to cool on absorbant kichen towel to drain excess oil.
- Roast for a few secs over an open fire until ready.
- Lightly brush with veg oil on both sides and microwave on full power for approx 45secs until ready.
Ingredients: urid flour, rice flour, sodium bicarbonate, salt, vegetable oil.