Arhar Dal Masala
100g by MDH.
Spice blend by MDH for washed grams lentil curry.
- Boil 200g Arhar dal in 800ml water till tender.
- Fry 80g chopped onions in 40g cooking oil till golden.
- Add 100g chopped tomatoes and 15g arhar dal masala.
- Stir for 4 - 5 min till it becomes paste.
- Take one part of boiled dal and add to it.
- Mix well, then transfer it to the remaining boiled dal.
- Check seasoning, simmer for five minutes, dress with coriander leaves & serve with rice or roti.
Product of India.
Ingredients: coriander, salt white, red chilli, cumin, turmeric, mustard, dried onion, dehydrated unripe mango, fenugreek seeds, dry garlic, dry ginger, tamarind, curry leaves, cloves, nutmeg, asafoetida. [Some spices may be in whole and/or in powder form].