Maesri Tom Yum Soup
400ml. [Serves 2-3].
Heat & Serve Sauce for a quick and easy Authentic Thai Curry
- Pour 1 can of maesri soup into a pot, stir until boiling.
- Add 100g of chicken or shrimp and 50g of oyster mushrooms.
- Cook and stir until shrimp just turns pink, then garnish with coriander.
Tom Yum soup is a lightly hot and sour clear soup with natural herbs.
- No artificial colours & no preservative.
- Authentic Thai Cuisine.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Shake well before use.
- Use all once opened.
Ingredients: water, oyster mushroom, lemongrass, salt, shrimp chilli paste [garlic, shallot, dried chilli, tamarind juice, soybean oil, fish sauce, dried shrimp [crustaceans], galangal], sugar, straw mushrooms, lime juice, soybean oil, fresh red chilli, fish sauce, flavour enhancer: e621, coriander leaves, kaffir lime leaves, citric acid.
Packed in a facility that handles peanuts and sesame.
Product of Thailand.