Nam Ya Curry Paste
by Lobo 60g sachet.
Nam Ya Curry Sauce is generously poured over rice noodles to create the classic Thai dish 'Kanom Jeen Nam Ya'. This easy to prepare paste makes creating this Thai favourite simple.
No colouring, MSG or preservatives added.
Recipe: Nam Ya
- blend 100g cooked fish or 140g tuna.
- heat a saucepan and add 1 tbsp vegetable oil together with contents of this packet.
- stirfry for 3 mins or until fragrant.
- add 480ml coconut milk.
- add blended fish and bring to boil.
- add fish sauce to taste.
- serve with vermicelli, pickled mustard leaf, bean sprout and fresh veg.
Ingredients: galangal, shallot, salt, chilli, garlic, lemongrass, shrimp paste [shrimp, salt].