Laziza Chapli Kebab
Great spice blend for spicy minced meat patties
Recipe: Chapli Kebab.
- minced meat 500g
- tomatoes 75g - small pieces
- onions 75g - finely diced
- green chillies 2-4 - chopped
- eggs one - beaten/whisked
- cooking oil - half cup for frying
- laziza chapli kebab mix - 1 packet
Steps to cook:
- mix the kebab masala in mincemeat, now add whisked egg, onion, tomatoes.
- mix/knead well to make a smooth dough, leave for 30-45 mins.
- make thin large flat kebabs with wet hands.
- heat oil and fry kebabs on low fire until tender or completely fried
- serve with fresh salad and chutney.
Ingredients: red chilli, coriander, salt, paprika chilli, roasted cumin powder, black pepper, cardamom, dried garlic, dried ginger, clove.