Jalpur Dhosa Mix Flour [Dosai Pancake Mix]
Dosa is a popular South Indian breakfast item. This is a quality dosa mix to make deliciously crisp dosa with an appetising natural flavour.
- 200g dhosa mix
- 400ml water [warm]
- 1 tbsp salt [according to taste]
- oil for frying or cooking.
Method of Dosa Preparation
Ingredients: matpe bean and rice.
- mix with water and salt and leave it overnight to ferment.
- heat a non stick tava on a medium flame until hot and grease it with oil.
- spread a ladleful of batter on pan to make approx 8'' diameter dhosa.
- roast on one side until golden brown and crisp, using a little oil.
- repeat with remaining batter.
- serve hot.