Instant Dry Yeast
15g by Angel.
Reduced. Best Before 12/May/2016
- Usage: One sachet can raise 5-8kg of flour.
- Use small amount of warm water [35c], to dissolve yeast and pour it in the flour.
- Add the same amount of water to the dough and mix it until the surface is smooth.
- Leave the dough for 10mins. The dough is now ready for making buns.
- Leave the buns to rise for about 40-60mins. When the buns have risen to twice its volume, then they are ready to be steamed or baked.
Product of China.
Ingredients: yeast 99.5%, emulsifier e491.