Geeta's Spice & Stir Tikka Masala Sauce
Geetas Spice and Stir is a unique combination of freshly blended spices with a rich, full bodied sauce creating powerfully authentic Indian dishes like no other.
Packed in Geetas special spice and stir jars, which have a powder spice blend for you to use, on top of the lid.
- Made in a factory where nuts and sesame seeds are used.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Gluten free.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Tikka Masala is a creamy tomato sauce with mint & coriander.
Cooking Instructions: Serves 2-3
Ingredients: Water, Tomatoes (19%), Onions, Rapeseed Oil, Single Cream (MILK) (5%), Tomato Purée Concentrate, Yoghurt (MILK) (3%), Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Garlic, Paprika, Ground Coriander, Ginger, Mint, Cumin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric, Coriander Leaf, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Mint, Cardamom, Chilli, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Mace, Black Pepper, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Spice Extract, Clove, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf.
- stir fry 340g diced chicken, lamb or prawns in oil for 5 mins.
- sprinkle over the spice mix and stirfry for a further 1-2 mins.
- add sauce and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.