Geeta's Spice & Stir Saag Sauce
Geetas Spice and Stir is a unique combination of freshly blended spices with a rich, full bodied sauce creating powerfully authentic Indian dishes like no other.
Saag, which means spinach is one of the most common vegetables used throughout India. This typical Punjabi recipe can be used to create a delicious meat, paneer or potato Saag dish.
Packed in Geetas special spice and stir jars, which have a powder spice blend for you to use, on top of the lid.
- Made in a factory where nuts and sesame seeds are used.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Gluten free.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Saag is a hearty sauce with spinach, dill and garlic.
Cooking Instructions: Serves 2-3
Ingredients: Water, Tomatoes, Onions, Spinach (8%), Tomato Purée Concentrate, Rapeseed Oil, Corn Starch, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Butter (MILK), Dill, Ginger, Coriander, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cumin, Turmeric, Green Chillies, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Cinnamon, Paprika, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Cardamom, Spice Extract, Ground Black Pepper, Clove, Bay Leaf.
- stir fry 340g diced chicken, lamb or prawns in oil for 5 mins.
- sprinkle over the spice mix and stirfry for a further 1-2 mins.
- add sauce and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.