Geeta's Spice & Stir Jalfrezi Sauce
Geetas Spice and Stir is a unique combination of freshly blended spices with a rich, full bodied sauce creating powerfully authentic Indian dishes like no other.
Packed in Geetas special spice and stir jars, which have a powder spice blend for you to use, on top of the lid.
Generally cooked with chicken, peppers, onions and green chillies, Jalfrezi has an aromatic zesty flavour with an added ‘kick’. Jalfrezi or jhal frezi means dry fry and is originally a spicy dish of the British Raj era.
- Made in a factory where nuts and sesame seeds are used.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Jalfrezi is a zesty sauce with tomatoes, onions and peppers.
Cooking Instructions: Serves 2-3
Ingredients: Water, Tomatoes, Green & Red Peppers (14%), Onions (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée Concentrate, Coconut Cream, Corn Starch, Desiccated Coconut, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Ginger, Paprika, Chilli, Tamarind Concentrate, Coriander Leaf, Green Chillies, Turmeric, Cumin Seeds, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Ground Coriander, Cardamom, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Spice Extract, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Cumin, Bay Leaf.
- stir fry 340g diced chicken, lamb or prawns in oil for 5 mins.
- sprinkle over the spice mix and stirfry for a further 1-2 mins.
- add sauce and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.