Cocoyam FUFU Flour
by Tropiway 680g
Traditional African food, served with soups, stews, curries and sauces. Cocoyam fufu is easy to prepare. Recipe on pack.
To produce instant cocoyam FUFU:
- bring a cup of plain water to boil in a saucepan.
- divide water into 2 parts.
- add 113g FUFU flour to the heated water in saucepan and stir with wooden spoon.
- gradually add the remaining heated water and stir.
- place over medium heat and knead thoroughly for about four mins or until a smooth but thick consistency is acheived.
- allow to cool before serving.
Ingredients: cocoyam [dehydrated tubers of the elephants ear plant] cassava, preservative: sodium metabisulphite e223, antioxidant: butylated hydroxytoluene e321.