1kg by Honour.
Dumpling flour is specially made from high gluten 100% wheat to provide a highly elastic dough, perfect for dumpling skins, noodles, gyoza skins, wonton skins, momo and buns, as well as many other dishes from all over Asia.
Ingredients: wheat flour 100%
8 cups dumpling flour
2 1/2 cups cold water
1 tsp salt
- dissolve salt in water.
- add 2 cups water to flour and blend.
- add remaining water slowly and knead thoroughly.
- separate dough into 2 portions.
- form into long sausages, about 1 inch diameter.
- cut away sections every 1cm and form these sections into balls.
- use dumpling rolling pin to form the balls into round flat skins about 3 inch in diameter.
- fill skins with different fillings and boil in water or steam.
- tip: harder dough is easier to fill.
Product of Taiwan.